- 1 tablespoon Olive Oil
- 4 Bacon Rashes – chopped
- 120g Mushrooms – sliced
- 1 small Leek – sliced
- 1 cup grated Parmesan or Chilli Romano
- 1 Zucchini – grated
- 1 large Carrot – grated
- 420g can Super Sweet Corn – drained
- 1 cup SR Flour – sifted
- 1/4 cup Olive Oil, extra
- 6 Eggs – lightly beaten
- Salt and Cracked Pepper
- Fry bacon, add mushrooms and leek, fry until soft.
- Combine all ingredients, mix well.
- Spoon into a greased 23cm x 36cm oven dish.
- Bake at 180°C for 45 minutes or until golden and firm.