- 150g Scotch Finger Biscuits
- 50g Granita Biscuits
- 90g Butter – melted
- 500g Ricotta – drained
- 1 tablespoons Sugar or Coconut Sugar
- 3 tablespoons Nurses Full Cream Custard Powder
- 2 1/2 tablespoons Honey
- 1 teaspoon Vanilla Extract
- 2 Eggs
- Nutmeg or Cinnamon
- Blend biscuits and butter in a food processor.
- Press into base of a greased 24cm oven dish, or a springform pan lined with baking paper.
- Beat remaining ingredients except for the nutmeg, in the food processor for 30 seconds.
- Scrape down sides, process a further 1 minute or until soft and smooth.
- Spread onto biscuit base, sprinkle with Nutmeg.
- Bake at 160°C for approximately 30 minutes or until golden.
- Centre will appear slightly runny when hot, but will set on cooling.