- 250g Choc Crunch or Choc Chip Biscuits
- 3 tablespoons Desiccated Coconut – lightly pan fried
- 90g Butter – melted
- 500g Ricotta – drained
- 1/2 cup Sugar
- 1/2 cup Light Sour Cream
- 1/4 cup Cornflour – sifted
- 1 teaspoon Baking Powder – sifted
- 3 tablespoons Cocoa Powder
- 50g shaved Dark or Milk Chocolate
- 100g Glace Cherries
- 1 teaspoon Vanilla Extract
- 4 Eggs
- Process biscuits, coconut and butter.
- Press into base of a greased 23cm springform pan lined with baking paper, refrigerate.
- Process remaining ingredients for 30 seconds.
- Scrape down sides, process for 1 minute.
- Spread onto biscuit base.
- Bake at 180°C for 40 minutes.
- Centre will appear slightly runny when hot, but will set on cooling.
Topping; Chocolate Ganache
- Stir 100g chopped Dark or Milk Chocolate with 1/3 cup Cream in a small pan over low heat (3°C) until smooth.
- Spread on top of cake, decorate with Strawberries.