- 150g Choc Crunch or Choc Chip biscuits
- 50 Granita biscuits
- 90g Butter – melted
- 220g Peppermint Dark Chocolate
- 250g Philadelphia Cream Cheese
- 500g Ricotta – well drained
- 3 teaspoons Gelatine dissolved in 1/4 cup boiled water (whisk with a fork)
- Blend biscuits and butter in a food processor.
- Press into base of a greased 24cm dish, or a springform pan lined with baking paper, refrigerate.
- Stir chocolate and Philadelphia cream cheese on low heat (3°C) with a metal spoon, until smooth.
- Add to Ricotta and process for 1 minute. Scrape down sides, add gelatine process a further 1 minute or until soft and smooth.
- Spread onto biscuit base. Refrigerate.
- Decorate with 300ml whipped Cream and Peppermint Chocolate.