- 150g Choc Crunch or Choc Chip biscuits
- 50g Granita biscuits
- 3 tablespoons Coconut – lightly pan fried
- 100g Butter – melted
- 220g Dark Chocolate – chopped
- 500g Ricotta – drained
- 250g Philadelphia Cream Cheese – chopped
- 100g Glace Cherries
- 1 tablespoon Honey
- 1 teaspoon Vanilla Extract
- 3 teaspoons Gelatine dissolved in 1/4 cup boiled water (whisk with a fork)
- Blend biscuits and butter in a food processor.
- Press into base of a greased 24cm dish, or a springform pan lined with baking paper, refrigerate.
- Stir chocolate over low heat (3°C) with a metal spoon until smooth. Add to cheese, cherries, honey and vanilla then process for 1 minute.
- Scrape down sides, add gelatine process a further 1 minute or until soft and smooth.
- Spread onto biscuit base, refrigerate.
- Decorate with 300ml whipped Cream and shaved Dark Roast Almond Chocolate and Cherries.