- 150g Choc Crunch or Choc Chip biscuits
- 50g Granita biscuits
- 90g Butter – melted
- 500g Ricotta – drained
- 250g Philadelphia Cream Cheese
- 2 tablespoons Sugar or Coconut Sugar
- 3 tablespoons Instant Coffee Powder
- 3 tablespoons Marsala or Tia Maria – optional
- 3 tablespoons Honey
- 3 teaspoons Gelatine dissolved in 1/4 cup boiled water (whisk with a fork)
- 1 cup Brown Sugar
- 1 tablespoon Instant Coffee
- 100g Butter
- 3/4 cup Cream
- Blend biscuits and butter in a food processor.
- Press into base of a greased 24cm dish, or a springform pan lined with baking paper, refrigerate.
- Process remaining ingredients except for gelatine for 1 minute.
- Scrape down sides, add gelatine process a further 1 minute or until soft and smooth.
- Spread onto biscuit base, refrigerate.
For Coffee Sauce
- Stir all ingredients until butter melts and sugar dissolves.
- Bring to boil, reduce heat, simmer 2 – 5 minutes until thickens.
- Pour over cheesecake.
- Decorate with 300ml whipped Cream and chopped roasted Hazelnuts.